Charles Johnson, at LGF, working off the top of his head, put together a list of Obama’s troublesome associations:
* Rabidly anti-Israel Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi. The Obamas were regular dinner guests at Khalidi’s Hyde Park home for years.
* Terrorist sympathizer Ali Abunimah, who runs the viciously anti-Israel web site Electronic Intifada.
* Unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
* Reverend Jeremiah Wright. What more needs to be said?
* Anti-Israel foreign policy adviser Samantha Power — fired after calling Hillary Clinton a “monster.”
* Anti-Israel foreign policy adviser Robert Malley — fired when it was revealed he has been holding talks with Hamas.
* Hatem El-Hady, former official of the Hamas-linked charity Kindhearts, closed by the Justice Department. El-Hady’s web page suddenly vanished from the Obama campaign site with no explanation, after being exposed by LGF and others.
* Tony Rezko — a Chicago fixer currently in a whole lot of legal trouble.
He ends by saying: “There are more, I know; this is just off the top of my head.”
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to add to that list.Email This Post To A Friend
12 Responses to “I’ve got a parlor game for you”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.