The New Yorker magazine highlighted the fact that there are no Obama jokes. For one thing, the candidate himself is too thin skinned to tolerate any humorous remarks about him. For another thing, because of a combination of Obama worship and the fear of being called a racist, the usual suspects (mostly late night talk show hosts), are leaving him entirely alone. Enter the Borowitz Report, which has managed to come up with a wonderful joke attack Obama where he lives — his utter lack of humor. Read and enjoy.
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Modeling & A National Rx For The Wuhan Flu
- The risks to health care providers have a pre-modern feel to them
- Bookworm Beat 3/29/2020 — I’m back, with ANOTHER coronavirus illustrated edition
- Coronavirus panic makes no sense so I’ve got a few theories
- Bookworm Beat 3/26/20: The best, freshest coronavirus jokes around (illustrated edition)