A righteous Andrew McCarthey puts together in a single place what astute observers have long known: Obama is an active enemy of Free Speech. Using tried and true Leftist tactics, including coopting sympathetic officials in the current administration, Obama and his team are doing everything they can to stifle speech.
It’s just the beginning of the curve, of course. But when you get to the end of the curve, you have the former Soviet Union, which routinely saw the Communist powers-that-be get voted into office by an amazing 99% of the citizens. (And I’m sure the other 1% enjoyed their comfortable stay in a Gulag of the government’s choice.)Email This Post To A Friend
14 Responses to “Free speech for me, but not for thee”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.