Today, I get to vote on Watcher’s Council submissions. I’ll be expanding my intellectual horizons reading the following:
- The Provocateur - Emory’s Corrupt Broken Record
- Rhymes With Right - Obama Policy Speech In Muslim World?
- Bookworm Room - Ayers’ life was just a joyous, misunderstood frolic
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Those ‘ol “hate crimes” again
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Ron Gettelfinger Must Go!
- The Glittering Eye - Wisdom and Risk
- The Razor - The Obama Enigma
- Joshuapundit - The Message Of Mumbai
- Soccer Dad - Jonesing for jones
- Right Truth - Chicago Politics Just Got Dirtier
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Why is Chicago So Corrupt - Slate
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Obama’s Muslim Speech - Commentary’s Contentions
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – It’s time to speak out against the Mormon boycott - American Thinker
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Unspeakable Acts, But We Must Speak Out - Kesher Talk
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Pearl Harbor Day – The USS Oklahoma - Okie On The Lam
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The Elite as a Tribe - Zenpundit
- Submitted By: The Razor – Busted - Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Bad Time For Lovers - Rants And Raves
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Mumbai Style Attack in the US: A Skeptical Analysis - Terror Wonk
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Bankruptcy Not Bailout for Auto Industry - Blog@MoreWhat.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.