As always, even if my own votes differed slightly, I am in complete accord with the outcome in the weekly Watcher’s Council votes. The only area in which I’d differ is that, as is often the case, I’d put them all in first place — they’re that good.
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 3 1/3 points! – The Provocateur - The Financial Crisis White Paper
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Mere Rhetoric - Four Theories Why Obama Is Throwing Britain Under The Bus
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – Joshuapundit - About Those Israeli ‘Settlements’
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Right Truth - Poll on World Equal Rights for Women
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Bookworm Room - A couple of thoughts about the American Revolution
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey - National Review Online’s Top 25 Conservative Movies of the Last Quarter Century
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 points! – This ongoing war - “I was born into a Bedouin tribe…”
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Zenpundit - Obama’s Foreign Policy Trifecta of Foolishness
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Gateway Pundit - Cuba Si, Colombia No?
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – American Thinker - The New American Class Structure
- Fourth place with 1 points – The Investigative Project On Terrorism - Are Acts of Staged Controversy an Islamist Strategic Tactic?
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – The Economist - Lexington: Anger Management
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Pat Dollard - The Founding Fathers Would Want Obama to Fail
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Biga’s Rants at Townhall.com - We are divided. So Be it.
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The Mudville Gazette - Diversions (III)
By the way, if you haven’t stopped by the Watcher’s Council blog recently, you really should. It’s under new management and there is so much interesting stuff going on there, including a new weekly feature called “Weekend Weasel” that is basically a hunt for idiots of all political stripes.Email This Post To A Friend
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.