Iowahawk is always funny, but sometimes his brilliance is so extraordinary you almost feel like looking away. This is humor that hurts. (By the way, although it’s a bit long, be sure to read every word, since it just gets better and better as you work your way through it.)
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- It was inevitable that socialized medicine gave up on the elderly with COVID-19
- Bookworm Beat 4/2/20 — the coronavirus laughs never stop illustrated edition
- The Plague of Yesteryear & Small Pox At the Revolution. What of the Wuhan Flu Today?
- China’s place in the post-COVID-19 new world order
- Bookworm Beat 3/31/20 — the endless supply of coronavirus memes illustrated edition