Iowahawk is always funny, but sometimes his brilliance is so extraordinary you almost feel like looking away. This is humor that hurts. (By the way, although it’s a bit long, be sure to read every word, since it just gets better and better as you work your way through it.)
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 29
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men