Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – Wolf Howling - Words Have Meaning Rick
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Soccer Dad - It’s easy being green. Not.
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) Right Truth - The next 1,360 days
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) The Razor - Why An Alcoholic Supports the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- Third place with 1 point – (T*) The Colossus of Rhodey - Did the NY Times bury an “inconvenient” torture memo story? And a torture question …
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Bookworm Room - Torture, Real and Imagined
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – The Provocateur - Is Commercial Real Estate Next?
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 2/3 points! – Legal Insurrection - Which city would you sacrifice?
- Second place with 2 1/3 points – Michael Sheurer @ WaPo - Say Its Osama. What If He Won’t Talk?
- Third place with 1 point – The Washington Times - Barack’s in the basement
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Right Wing Nut House - The Moral Parameters of Torture
- Fourth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – Cheat Seeking Missiles - John And Teresa And Conflict
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The New Republic - Regift, Please!
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The New Ledger - What Will the Stress Tests Mean
I’d also liketo tell you, if you haven’t already noticed, that, under the new Watcher’s aegis, the site has become much more substantive. The new Watcher has a knack for finding videos and news that you won’t see elsewhere, so I urge you to check out and bookmark the site.Email This Post To A Friend
8 Responses to “Last week’s victorious Weasel Watchers”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.