Once again, I’m running a little late but I’m still getting there in the end. Here are last week’s winners for the Watcher’s Council:
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 1 2/3 points! – Joshuapundit – When Anti-Semitism Isn’t …And When It Is
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – Bookworm Room – Is Barack Obama Anti-American?
- Third place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Right Truth – Like sands through the hour glass, so goes the Middle East
- Thirs place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey – O’Reilly guest typifies the Left on race
- Fourth place with 1/3 points – (T*) – The Glittering Eye – A Curmudgeonly Comment About Healthcare Reform
- Fourth place with 1/3 points – (T*) – Rhymes With Right – The Conflict Between The GOP & The Tea Party Crowd
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 1 1/3 points! – Real Clear Politics – Media Wars: White House Crosses the Line
- Second place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Toby Harnden / Telegraph – Barack Obama: ‘Oh, did I mention I won the Nobel prize?’
- Second place with 2/3 points – (T*) – The Weekly Standard – Scozzafava Calls the Cops
- Second place with 2/3 points – (T*) – Right Wing Nut House – THE DIFFERENT REALITY INHABITED BY THE CONSERVATIVE BASE
- Third place with 1/3 points – (T*) – Brutally Honest – An Assault on American Culture : Disrupting the Family
- Third place with 1/3 points – (T*) – Chesler Chronicles – Killing Jews in Oregon, Embracing Terrorists Off-Broadway
Also, two announcements, one just because you might find it interesting and the other because you might want to act upon it. First, in response to some very constructive criticism, the Watcher’s Council will be reverting to the prior pattern of looking to blogs, not newspaper articles or other online publications, for non-Council submissions. This should allow you to read a wide variety of things, rather than the same things you yourself have seen on your daily internet wanderings. Second, there are openings on the Watcher’s Council so, if you’re a blogger who is interested, read this.