Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor too much Thanksgiving turkey deterred the Watcher’s Council members from their responsibilities. On Thursday, they dutifully dragged themselves away from the bounty on their tables and cast their votes. The winners are:
- First placewith 2 1/3 points! – The Razor – Obama The Weak Horse
- Second place with 2 points – Mere Rhetoric – Obama: We’re Giving Iran More Time Because Of Their “Unsettled Political Situation”
- Third place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – Joshuapundit – Navy SEALS Face Court martial – For Capturing Wanted Terrorist
- Third place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – Soccer Dad – Clinton’s faulty memory, part ii
- Third place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – Bookworm Room – Being a contrarian and NOT buying (or being) green
- Third place with 2/3 point – (Tie*) – The Glittering Eye – The Green And The Black
- First place with 2 1/3 points! – The Strata-Sphere – Alarmist hide truth about (lack of ) global warming
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – Daled Amos – State Department: Obama Administration has accomplished more than 8 years of Bush
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – Robin of Berkeley/American Thinker – The Wilding of Sarah Palin
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – (Tie*) – The Chessler Chronicles – Why Is America Still Allied To Saudi Arabia?
- Fourth place with 2/3 points(Tie*) – Sultan Knish – Obama Goes Mao
- Fourth place with 2/3 points(Tie*) – New Atlanticist – Obama and Afghanistan: No Good Choices
- Fifth place with 1/3 point(Tie*) – Ken Blackwell/The American Spectator Blog – Welcome Back, Carter
- Fifth place with 1/3 point(Tie*) – Edge – 36 Arguments For The Existence Of God
- Fifth place with 1/3 point(Tie*) – Freakonomics – Shovel ready or ready to shovel?
Also, here is an important message from the Watcher (or the acting Watcher right now, JoshuaPundit):
We currently have a seat open for a qualified blogger on the Council up for grabs. If you’re interested, you may apply here…or e-mail me at email@example.com for details.
And remember, If you want to see your blog piece listed on the Watcher’s Council page our generous offer of link whorage remains open. Here’s how you take advantage of it:
Simply make a post linking to this week’s Council winners Send me an e-mail with the subject line ‘link whorage’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a link to that post and a link to the piece you want to showcase on next week’s Watcher’s Council page The resulting fame, glory and increased traffic are yours for the taking.