- Are you aware that Iran was caught smuggling weapons into Gaza?
- Do you think Israelis have any legitimate reason to be concerned that Hamas may try to receive weapons via boat?
- Did you know that Hamas activists have shot about 4000 rockets into southern Israel since Israel withdrew form Gaza?
- Does that trouble you?
- Do you think it is possible that weapons might have been aboard your ship?
- Here are pictures of an Israeli soldiers being beaten with metal poles, another held behind a door by armed guards, and another lying in a pool of his own blood. How do you reconcile this with the concept of peace advocacy?
- There has been much news made of Helen Thomas’ statement essentially stating that she believes Israel should be ethnically cleansed of Jews. Do you share that sentiment?
- Do you think Israel has a legitimate right to exist? What about Australia? New Zealand? Canada? The United States? Jordan? Pakistan?
- Is there a reason you don’t object to living in the United States when you are not a Native American?
- If Israelis are killed by weapons brought into Gaza because you succeed in ending the blockade would you feel morally responsible?
- What is your opinion of suicide bombings?
- As a peace activist would you be willing to advocate for the release of Gilad Shalit who has been totally denied his human rights for the past 4 years, denied any contact with the Red
- Cross or anyone else, and held in unknown conditions by Hamas?
- Would you be willing to visit Israel and hear their side of the story?
- Are you aware that Hamas’ charter calls for the mass murder of Israelis and Jews?
- How do you explain your support of this murderous regime while still claiming to be for peace?
- If Israel were ethnically cleansed where do you propose the Israelis should go?
- Where do you suggest Jews with ancestry from Arab lands that do not accept Jewish residents should go?
- What about those Israelis whose families have lived in Jerusalem and elsewhere in the land of Israel for thousands of years?
- Do you like Jews?
(Bookworm here: What do you think the odds are that any news journal will ask the useful idiots these questions?)Email This Post To A Friend
2 Responses to “Probing questions for the useful idiots aboard the Hamas Flotilla — by guest blogger Lulu”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.