Ack! Having the family perpetually underfoot has left me several days behind in my blogging — including my responsibility (which is also a pleasure) to post the winners over at the Watcher’s Council. Last week’s winners are:
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Wolf Howling - Obama’s Lawsuit Against Arizona (Updated)
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth - A World Without Islam – Review
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Glittering Eye – Foundations of Sand
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Bookworm Room – New country discovered at the Marin County Fair
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right – Obama #15? No Way!
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Provocateur – Mark Clements and Chicago’s Culture of Torture
- Fourth place with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit – A Partisan Divide On Israel?
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote - Snapped Shot – D is for Diss
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Caroline Glick - Standing down the hanging jury submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes - Patterico’s Pontifications - Feinstein on Judicial Inexperience, Then and Now submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Zenpundit – Reality, Strategy and Afghanistan: Some Questions submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Israel Matzav – Who is orchestrating a US rapprochement with Hezbullah and Hamas? submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Stuart Schneiderman – The Hotness Gap submitted by The Provocateur
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - The Counterterrorism Blog – Two Major Middle East Terrorist Figures Die in their Safe Havens submitted on behalf of Wolf Howling
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Common Sense Political Thought – Real, honest-to-God, spending cuts! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Powerline – Had Enough “Hope and Change”? submitted by JoshuaPundit
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.