I slept with John Boehner (just kidding)

Over at Michelle Malkin’s site, Doug Powers reports that the New York Times is trying to dig up dirt on Boehner — specifically, sexual dirt.  In a post entitled “Had An Affair With John Boehner? Please Call 1-866-NYT-DEMS,” Powers links to a New York Post story that has the Times desperately hunting for sex related dirt:  “‘Catching Boehner with a mistress is the only way to destroy him politically before the election,’ a source said.”

I don’t think sleazy adequately covers this.  It is pure Progressive.  Because issues are impossible, attack the person.  Alinsky in action, right?

But there is such a thing as too much information.  I therefore think it behooves all of us conservatives, male, female and “other” (should you fall into that obscure category) to contact the NY Times boasting about an affair with Boehner.  Have lots of facts.  Talk about the sweet nothings he whispered in your ear to seduce you (“Lower taxes, baby.”  “Your fiscal responsibility sends shivers down my leg.”  ‘I want to be your national security blanket.”)

If you need inspiration for this tactic, I offer you “I am Spartacus“:

Comments

1. jj says

Catching him with a mistress will destroy him? Since when? It didn’t destroy any of the Kennedys, didn’t destroy Clinton – who the hell is destroyed by this any more?

What the NYT wants to catch him with is another man. NOT THAT THERE’S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, of course.

If God were truly watching over us, that man would be Barney Fwank.

Jack Ryan’s candidacy was destroyed because it was known in sealed divorce papers that he sexually propositioned to his wife in a club.

He was a Republican. Republicans are not the same as Democrats. If only because the consequences of the same behavior for either does not result in the same consequence.

Link

The fix was in.

They just make it up as they go along. There is no rule of law. The bureaucrats have a stronger claim for rule.

They just keep rephrasing things and lying to make shat look like food fit for the poor.

I said before that all this junk about Obama in 2008 and 2009 was just the tip of the iceberg: you hadn’t seen nothing yet if you think this was corrupt and unethical and incompetent.

And all this stuff? It’s not the tip of the iceberg. But it isn’t Most of the Iceberg either.

It’s sort of like a medium. You’re seeing the deepness of the systematic and organized campaign in the service of evil. But it’s not all of it. Or even, I would say, most of it.

The Afghanistan campaign, the casualties sustained there at Obama’s direct orders, and the rule of racist law compromises a substantial chunk of the iceberg. But it wasn’t what produced the iceberg or allowed such to become a danger. These are the products of a system that was put in place a long time ago, with deep roots. And the American people are still yet blind to the origins of all this.

There’s no way America’s enemies can be defeated when America doesn’t even know the truth about the enemy.

It’s impossible. You might as well sleepwalk around shooting at random lighted windows. It’ll have about as much a positive effect.

On the topic of what Book suggested, it’s called disinformation. You pump the enemy analysts with so much erroneous information that they cannot separate the truth from the fiction. It’s a well accepted practice in espionage circles.

5. Caped Crusader says

Bookworm, without knowing it you may have hit on a brilliant idea. Why not put out the call for every conservative woman in America, and just to spice it up,  the men also call all the major networks and their local outlets and claim they have had sex with John Boehner. Let’s try to enlist all the talk shows to do the same. It would blow them out of the water and make a terrific statement that we are finished and fed uo with their crap.

6. kali says

Well, I’m neither young nor blond nor pretty nor a guy, but I’m willing. There’s no one to hurt, and more than a few people to laugh hysterically at any confession I make.

I see it now, sobbing tearfully to Barbara Walters that he whispered “O J Simpson deserved the electric chair,” and “Israel should nuke the Bekaa Valley” before taking me on a tour of the Chicago Stock Exchange . . .

At a minimum, how about a website of women (with pictures) who are willing to subscribe to the statement, “John Boehner turns me on!”

For each woman, there would also be check-box: “Pinch Sulzberger turns me on (yes/no)”