The other Council members and I are in remarkable harmony for the past few weeks: whatever I think is top stuff, so do they, so my first choices keep being the winning choices. As always, the stuffy you’re about to read (and I assume some of you will take the opportunity to read these posts) is first class, in every way:
- First place with 3 votes! – The Razor - Does Islam Tolerate Secularism?
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Right Truth – Why?
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Little Satan’s Next War
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right – A Whiff of Anti-Semitism
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room – Being forgiven for our past sins — or, maybe, O’Donnell has grown up
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – JoshuaPundit - The Obama White House’s Bold New Idea “Hey, Let’s Bash Sarah Palin!!”
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey -“She is a con artist”
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – VA Right – Obama Baits Tea Party: Be Specific on Cuts (Like Hope and Change?)
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Caroline Glick - Who Lost Turkey? submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes - Beltway Confidential – Prof calls fellow academics ‘sanctimonious bigots’ submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Pajama’s Media — Bryan Preston – The Shadow Party: How a Washington-Based Liberal Activist Is Trying to Turn Texas Blue (Whether Texans Want It or Not) submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -The Best Defense – Rebecca’s War Dog of the Week: Faith submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place with 1 vote - Gates of Vienna – Apostles of Appeasement submitted by Right Truth
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Guernica – Muslim Grrrls submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Doug Ross @ Journal – She’s Baaack! submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Ricochet/Pat Sajak – Withholding Power submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – Powerline – Notes on creative destruction submitted by The Watcher
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.