I usually praise lavishly all the winners at the weekly Watcher’s Council votes, because they all deserve that lavish praise. They’ll make you laugh; they’ll make you cry; they’ll make you think. Whether council members write the posts or nominate the posts, there is good stuff out there.
This time, though, I’m going to go further. If you haven’t read the Council winner — The Razor’s The Cold Comfort of Truth — drop everything you’re doing right now and go and read it. It’s important.
And of course, all the others are really, really good too!
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – The Razor – The Cold Comfort of Truth
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey – “Qualified”
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth – Pro-Iran Government in Iraq
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room – The smug racism of the neo-colonialists
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Mere Rhetoric – Newest Defense Of J Street’s Daniel Levy – His Anti-Israel Quotes Are “Ripped Out Of Context” Because He Means Well Or Something
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit – New Theory: ‘Suicide Terrorism Caused By Occupation’
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Why Is the Foreclosure Mess a Significant Story?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Victory Parade
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Where Is Obama’s Defense Of First Amendment Rights
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Commentary/Rupert Murdoch –‘The Aim Is to Make Israel a Pariah’ submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Daniel Pipes – Israel and Congressional Democrats submitted by Right Truth
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Anchoress – Muslim Moonwalks on High Altar submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Big Peace – Debunking the Ridiculousness of the ‘Poverty Draft’ Legend…. submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Daily Caller – One nation, under fraud submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The American Scholar.org – What Columbus Day Really Means submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Pajamas Media – Andrew Bostom – Geert Wilders, Western Sages, and Totalitarian Islam submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – Six Meat Buffet – I Fear Aragula submitted by Snapped Shot