I noticed earlier a story in which Obama was heckled by people who believe that the US has not done enough to fund AIDS programs around the world. I was going to write about it, but got distracted. Had I written about it, I would definitely have said this.
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 25
- An insight into the new Coronavirus, zoonosis, and China
- Bookworm Beat 1/24/20 — busy week illustrated edition (2nd Amendment, March For Life, & impeachment)