I meant to blog lots today but, lacking inspiration, I did other stuff. Since I offered you nothing but a vacuum, I should have done you the favor of linking to the Watcher’s Council submissions earlier today. The stuff here is that good. I mean, really, really good. It’s not too late, though, for you to read and enjoy this week’s Watcher’s Council submissions:
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Hoot!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why can’t this same statement be applied to profiling?
- Joshuapundit –Wikileaks Proved Obama Lied Repeatedly About Middle East Policy
- The Razor – America’s China Problem
- Simply Jews – Lori Berenson: a nice Jewish girl from a nice Jewish family? You bet…
- Mere Rhetoric – Wikileaks – Anti-Israel Foreign Policy Experts Got Saudi Arabia, Other Arab Countries 100% Backward On Iran Attack
- Right Truth – WikiLeak Documents, There Must Be Consequences
- Bookworm Room – Taxes, government dependency and happiness
- Snapped Shot – Best Comment in History
- VA Right – Wikileaks: Does Obama Have a Hidden Agenda in Allowing Classified Leaks?
- The Glittering Eye –Building What Sort of Nation?
- Rhymes With Right – Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Speaker Straus Has Got To Go!
- Sarah Palin – Serious Questions about the Obama Administration’s Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Common Sense Political Thought – New York Times Defends Dick Lugar submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Iowahawk – White House in Talks With Elusive Taliban Leader submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Truth According to Mark – Stop Being Afraid of Obama submitted by The Razor
- Mick Hartley – Demonising Iran submitted by Simply Jews
- Elder of Ziyon – Iran used Red Crescent to send agents and weapons to Hezbollah submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Travel Pod: The Journey Is My Home Blog –Iran, The Beginning submitted by Right Truth
- Tablet – Deadly Fictions submitted by Bookworm Room
- Elder of Ziyon – UN “threatened” CBC reporter; Hezbollah uses hospital for comm HQ submitted by Snapped Shot
- Bearing Drift – …but what if it is all unconstitutional? submitted by VA Right
- Belmont Club – Helplessly Hoping submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Zero Hedge – In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year