Oh, my! Here I am, reading this week’s Watcher’s Council submissions (which you’ll find here), and I forgot to tell you what last week’s winners were. It’s never too late, though, so here are last week’s winners:
- *First place with 3 votes! – The Razor -- America’s China Problem
- Second place with 2 votes – Mere Rhetoric-Wikileaks – Anti-Israel Foreign Policy Experts Got Saudi Arabia, Other Arab Countries 100% Backward On Iran Attack
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes -simply Jews- Lori Berenson: a nice Jewish girl from a nice Jewish family? You bet…
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Joshuapundit- Wikileaks Proved Obama Lied Repeatedly About Middle East Policy
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye – Building What Sort of Nation?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Right Truth – WikiLeak Documents, There Must Be Consequences
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right – Wikileaks: Does Obama Have a Hidden Agenda in Allowing Classified Leaks?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Snapped Shot – Best Comment In History
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Speaker Straus Has Got To Go!
- First place with 3 votes! – Iowahawk- White House in Talks With Elusive Taliban Leader submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Zero Hedge – In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third Place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Belmont Club – Helplessly Hoping submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Tablet – Deadly Fictions submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place with 1 vote - Bearing Drift – …but what if it is all unconstitutional? submitted by VA Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Mick Hartley -Demonising Iran submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes The Truth According to Mark – -Stop Being Afraid of Obama submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Elder of Ziyon – Iran used Red Crescent to send agents and weapons to Hezbollah s submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Elder of Ziyon – UN “threatened” CBC reporter; Hezbollah uses hospital for comm HQ submitted by Snapped Shot
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Sarah Palin – Serious Questions about the Obama Administration’s Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD