I’ll be missing the next two weeks of Watcher’s Council votes (more on that in another post), but I can make sure that you get last week’s Watcher’s Council winners:
- *First place with 3 votes! – The Colossus of Rhodey --What makes America great …?
- Second place*t* with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit-Israel Slammed For Rejecting Non-Existent Obama ‘Offer’ On Building Freeze!?!
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Glittering Eye – The Debate Over Higher Education (Updated)
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Ill-Advised Religious Rights Suit Brought Against School District By Feds
- Fourth place with 1 vote -VA Right- Most Ridiculous Question Asked of Cuccinelli in ObamaCare Press Conference
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Right Truth – Support for Repeal of Obama-care Increases
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 voteGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – – Unleashed!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Mere Rhetoric – The Night After – London’s Parliament Square In Ruins [Photos]
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room – It’s no fun, being an illegal alien
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor – Japan Gets Serious
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Thomas L. Friedman reader – chapter one
- First place with 3 votes! – Raymond Ibrahim/Pajamas Media- Islamists Target Christians ‘Wherever They Can Reach Them’submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Black Five – Lt. Gen. John Kelly on the two that stood their ground submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third Place with 2 votes – Blazing Cat Fur – Finally! Mine Own Fatwa! submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes - Sultan Knish – How the Internet Destroyed American Politics submitted by The Watcher, Via Soccer Dad
- Fifth place with 1 vote Outside The Beltway -The Julian Assange Case, Consent, And Rape submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote Confederate Yankee – - December 11, 2010 The Handy-Dandy, All-Purpose Entrapment Defense submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Elder of Ziyon – Some history found, some history recovered submitted by Snapped Shot
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Just Journalism – WikiLeaks on Iran: An analysis of newspaper coverage submitted by Mere Rhetoric
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.