We’re trying something new at the Watcher of Weasels site: two people in a back and forth debate about a political issue. Today’s issue is whether, as the consistent Sen. Kucinich has demanded, Obama should be the subject of impeachment efforts. Greg, who blogs at Rhymes with Right, and former council member Soccer Dad, have taken on the debate and done so in the purest form possible: with thoughtfulness, solid facts, and great respect for each other.
I’m not actually sure if I’ll end up engaging in these debates myself. It’s a little too much like my day to day legal work for me, but I’ll see how it goes and I’ll keep you posted.
Also, while you’re at Watcher of Weasels, don’t forget that today is the voting day, so I’ll be reading these articles:
- The Noisy Room – Welcoming Our New Masters…
- Bookworm Room – Defining terms so that they align with values
- Rhymes With Right – Dems Find Tax Increase They Won’t Support!
- Joshuapundit – Libya: War By UN Diktat
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Operation Odyssey Dawn
- The Political Commentator – Note to Obama: If you want to be treated like a superpower then act like a superpower
- Right Truth – Why Not Iran?
- New Zeal – Obama-Linked Socialists Encourage Spread of Militant Protests
- VA Right – Is Rigell Virginia’s Lone Fiscal Conservative in Congress???
- The Razor – Unforeseen Consequences of American Foreign Policy
- The Glittering Eye –Uncertainty
- Snapped Shot – Reuters Leaves Something Out
- The Colossus of Rhodey – It’s the private sector, Rev
- Simply Jews – Colonel Gaddafi and UN: the love story
- The Grouch – The She Devil Speaks – BEWARE!
- Maggie’s Notebook – Egypt’s Protesters Back in Tahrir Square: Referendum Vote Passes – Favors Muslim Brotherhood
- Restoring Honor Starts Here – Are You a Person “Worthy of Protection?”
- Capitalist Preservation – They hate us. It’s time to hate them right back.
- Pajamas Media/Clayton E. Cramer–Disturbing Similarities Between the Fall of Rome and Today’s America submitted by The Noisy Room
- Bruce Bawer/Pajamas Media–The Times’ Pinch of a Paywall submitted by Bookworm Room
- Texas Watchdog – Texas state Sen. Eddie Lucio’s proposed soda tax 6 times the tax on same amount of beer submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sarah Palin – The $4-Per-Gallon President submitted by Joshuapundit
- Foreign Policy/Steven Walt – Return of the Neocon-Liberal Alliance submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- NewsRealBlog – Just Who is the US Backing In Libya submitted by The Political Commentator
- Wired – Danger Room –Allies Move from Defense to Offense in Libya submitted by Right Truth
- RBO – Lying Liars: Media Access Project submitted by New Zeal
- Yid With Lid – Is the “Obama Doctrine” a Threat to Israel?submitted by VA Right
- Uncoverage –“Islamophobia” Myth: True Victims of Religious Persecution are Christians and Jews submitted by The Razor
- Lee Stranahan/The Huffington Post – Shame: Ignoring Death Threats to Wisconsin Politicians Is Media Bias submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Gizmodo – The Tragic Story of a Russian Cosmonaut Who Was Sent into Space Knowing He Would Die submitted by Snapped Shot
- The Strata-Sphere – No End Justifies Unconstitutional Means submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- The Elder of Ziyon – Wikileaks: How the Muslims took over the UNHRC submitted by Simply Jews
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – “Why are you apologizing all the time?” submitted by The Watcher
- Doug Ross – Didn’t FDR execute a few people for doing what this ex-SEIU official is caught on tape espousing? submitted by The Watcher