Beautiful conservative women

Guys, this one’s for you:  Right Wing News has assembled a list of the “20 hottest conservative women,” as voted upon by a distinguished panel of male conservative bloggers and columnists.  What makes this year’s list especially great — putting aside the fact that young conservative women, who looked groomed, fresh and intelligent, leap frog over their liberal counterparts — is the fact that you are very familiar with one of the winners:  Courtney Messerschmidt, who blogs at GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD, is a member of our own Watcher’s Council.  Woo-hoo!  Beauty and brains in a single feminine package.

Speaking of the Watcher’s Council, I bet you want to know who won last week:

Council Winners

Non-Council Winners

Comments

1. abc says

“… leap frog over their liberal counterparts…”

You mean those women are hotter than all the liberal beauties in Hollywood?  I don’t have a problem with any of the conservatives on the list, but let’s not pretend like they are obviously hotter than starlets like Angelina Jollie, Amanda Carpenter, Susan Sarandon, Naomi Watts, Ashley Judd, and I could go on with scores more…

This entire discussion is pretty infantile actually.

2. abc says

If you’re merely going to objectify them, who cares?  Half of the conservative women on that list don’t write books, and what they write on their blogs is utter nonsense.  Better if they kept quiet and let us admire their beauty.

3. Libby says

Great list – there are some whose blogs I haven’t seem before, so I’ll be checking them out.
    As for the people who are concerned that we’re objectifying these intelligent and attractive women, not only can they handle it (this is not like the infamous Playboy blog hate f$%* list), but they defy the Liberal stereotype that all conservatives are rich, white, old men. Conservatives don’t bean count on our side – we appreciate individual accomplishment without having to note their sex, race, age, etc. – this list just happens to recognize that we have some attractive female representation on the net.

Better if they kept quiet and let us admire their beauty.

5. abc says

Sadie:  “Exactly how I feel when “Hollywood” types of either gender overreach and believe the star status has importance beyond  their screen credits.”

Can’t say I blame you.  But at least Angelina can entertain?  If SE Cupp cannot reason logically, then what good is she?  Oh right, she’s also easy on the eyes…

Danny, Sarandon was a beauty in her day, dont’ you think?

I can’t think of any liberal babes that are all that literate, which I think is much of the contention here. That doesn’t mean they can’t be babes, only that they can’t pretend to any sort of intellectual seriousness.

I was away at lunch when abc left his initial comment.  I was going to write back but, when I scrolled down, I saw that Charles Martel said exactly what I was going to say.  It’s the combination of beauty and brains that makes the list righteous.  Hollywood is necessarily a visual place, so the people are going to be pretty.  Few, though, open their mouths and make sense.

8. abc says

Glad that you’re the arbiter of who is petty.  And where is the outrage of a conservative hurling ad hominems at a liberal?  Good thing I didn’t say that or there’d be ten posts attacking me.  The hypocrisy is obvious…

9. Tonestaple says

Better if they kept quiet and let us admire their beauty.”  Why does such nasty sexist invective come so easily to lefties?  Next thing you know, abc will be telling us that the only position for conservative women is prone.

I don’t remember much political commentary from Angelina Jolie. I do remember that she got a gun in her house to protect her kids. That’s like 30 points off the Leftist cult page right there.