Guys, this one’s for you: Right Wing News has assembled a list of the “20 hottest conservative women,” as voted upon by a distinguished panel of male conservative bloggers and columnists. What makes this year’s list especially great — putting aside the fact that young conservative women, who looked groomed, fresh and intelligent, leap frog over their liberal counterparts — is the fact that you are very familiar with one of the winners: Courtney Messerschmidt, who blogs at GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD, is a member of our own Watcher’s Council. Woo-hoo! Beauty and brains in a single feminine package.
Speaking of the Watcher’s Council, I bet you want to know who won last week:
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! The Colossus of Rhodey–-Why We Don’t Revere Our Intellectuals
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit-Historical Resonance, Barack Obama And The Coming Election
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Snapped Shot-Shooting al-Aqsa
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room-A Kinder, Gentler Hatchet Job
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Why does The Unemployment Rate Stay So High?
- Fifth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – Community Servitude
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – New Zeal – Rapping for the Rev’lution: ‘Pac Was a Teenaged Communist
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Republican 2012 Presidential Field Goes Jurassic as RINO-Saur Gingrich Jumps in the Primordial Ooze
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Sultan Knish- Allahu Akbar submitted byNew Zeal
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Gates Of Vienna – The Intrusion of Sharia Into American Justice submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Wired/Danger Room – NATO Choppers, Pakistani Troops ‘Exchange Fire’ submitted by Right Truth
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Maggie’s Farm/Bruce Kesler – What My Grandfather Taught Me About Honor submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Pajamas media/Victor Davis Hanson – End Of An idea – Why Affirmative Action Should Stop submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Via Meadea – Establishment Blues submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Atlas Shrugs – New York City: Muslims March in Jewish Genocide Bund Rally; “Third Intifada” Marches Round the World submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Big Government/Kyle Olson – IL Tea Party Activists Expose Alleged Gift Cards-For-Votes School Scam submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Reaganite Republican – Iran Moving Ahead on Venezuelan Missile Bases that Bring Miami Well Within Range submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Doug Ross – My response To HuffPo’s “Constitutional Expert” submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Israellycool – Nakba Caption Bias of the Day submitted by Snapped Shot
16 Responses to “Beautiful conservative women”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.