“San Francisco overrun by anti-capitalist protestors”

My post caption is the headline the protestors dreamed of.  Zombie has the reality.

Looking at the apathy on display in San Francisco, and comparing it to the furious protests during the Bush era, made me wonder if we can’t come up with some viable alternative energy source by tricking these yahoos into believing that Bush is back in the White House, and then harnessing the rage they immediately generate.

Comments

1. jj says

Hooray for all those overworked teachers – you can tell these are the products of American education.  Whoever drew the map in the first photo doesn’t seem to know where Portland, Cleveland, Chicago or Atlanta are located.  How did they find them to occupy them?

2. JKB says

jj, perhaps those cities lucked out since the map showed those cities were occupied and their movements were confirmed but no indication if they scooped afterwards.

3. bizcor says

I am sure the rage will return as soon as Obama is booted from the White house. Especially if it is Herman Cain who replaces him. Humm so it wasn’t because I was black it was because I was a Marxist.

4. Libby says

What sad (and dirty) little protesters they are. Seems people can only get fired up against capitalism when they have the luxury of a strong economy (and healthy investment portfolio).
    And in light of this morning’s drone-attack news, has anyone heard from Cindy Sheehan lately?

bizcor says: I am sure the rage will return as soon as Obama is booted from the White house.

Oh, yes, the rage will be *remarkable* !!!   It will be breathtaking.  Riots, mob violence, hyperbolic ranting and raving in the streets and on all the shows.  Remember how Hitler declared that if he were defeated, he would leave Germany absolutely leveled and barren, in ruins from border to border?  Because if he lost, the German people wouldn’t deserve HIM, and wouldn’t deserve ANYTHING.  That is how the left would view it if the American people finally repudiated them after this century-long slide into destruction.

On the other hand, if the American people reject our argument and philosophy and continue down the road to destruction, *we* will be angry but there won’t be riots and violence; there will be instead renewed resolve and determination.  We’ll take responsibility for our failure to create and push a convincing message.  We’ll figure out what we’re doing wrong and fix it.

I have to crack up when I see one of the Chrysler ads that shows a spiffy dark car prowling the mean streets of Detroit, which, according to the voiceover, is a great place to have an origin. The architectural shots are amazing, as long as I close my eyes to the fact that half the background shots are of buildings located in downtown San Francisco.