Yeah, yeah. I’m a few days late with this, but better late than never, right? And certainly last week’s winners at the Watcher’s Council deserve full recognition for their wonderful posts. Tomorrow, I’ll post this week’s submissions. Be sure to read them, since we have two new members on board: our own friend Navy One, from The Mellow Jihadi, and Sard, from The Right Planet. We at the Council are excited about these new additions, and I bet that you’ll enjoy their contributions too.
And now back to last week’s winners:
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! The Razor–-Chosen Paths: Why I Don’t Resent People Making More Money Than I Do
- Second place with 2 votes – Bookworm Room-The USS Carl Vinson rocks!
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room -The Occupiers’ Siren Song
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Right Truth-White House Reaction to Violence in Egypt
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Simply Jews-The Assassination Conundrum
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit – FBI and DEA Foil Iran Plot To Murder Saudi Ambassador
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – New Zeal – Communists Lead “Occupy Los Angeles” Movement – Nationwide Takeover Planned
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – al-Qods!
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – The Investigative Project On Terrorism- ABBas Could Be Next Domino To Fallsubmitted by Right Truth
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Iowahawk – En El Telefono submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote -Michelle Obama’s Mirror – The People of OWS: like the People of Walmart – only not as smart submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place with 1 vote -Seth Godin – The forever recession (and the coming revolution) submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Gateway Pundit – Her Name Was Ruth submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Accuracy in Media – Van Jones Media Mouthpiece Gets Russian Cash submitted by New Zeal
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Buckhorn Road – Sacramento restaurant closures provide a lesson in free-market economics submitted by The Colossus Of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Urban Infidel – Occupy Wall Street Revisited – Zucotti Square: Bio-Hazard Colony Emits Weapons Grade Odor submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Raymond Ibrahim – Egypt: Destroying Churches, One at a Time submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Small Wars Journal – Drone Wars? Not Quite submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Labor Union Report – Occupy Wall St’s Neo-Communist System of “Collaboratism” Revealed submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Ben Stein – Go Occupy Yourselves, My Darlings submitted by The Political Commentator