How low can you go? If you’re the Occupy movement, there is no bottom limit.

Zombie has put up a short post explaining just how debased the Occupy movement really is.  Please disseminate Zombie’s post widely, as this is the type of story that might help otherwise disinterested Americans understand that the Occupiers are not a grass-roots movement made up of people who lost their jobs recently but are, instead, hard-core Leftists with a deep hatred for all things American, or even all things decent.

Comments

1. JKB says

Well, here’s hoping they throw Bibles as Newt or someone, who picks one up and reads some scripture to them.  It’d be great to see the #OWSers run in terror before the Word of God.

2. Libby says

Also in the Post article Jose linked to:
    “In Brooklyn, at another church housing OWS protesters, an occupier urinated on a cross, according to Rabbi Chaim Gruber, who has angrily abandoned the OWS movement.”
    These people are scum.

3. bizcor says

This story is so infuriating it makes me want to spit.

One of the reasons Newt is surging in the polls and Romeny is not is Newt has actually listened to people when he is among them and he has heard their frustration, he knows they want Obama out and he is articulating that point on the stage during the debates. He is landing punches on the media, he is mentioning Soros, and he is saying all the kick ass things that we all want to if we had the ear of the people. In short is is being our Sarah Palin surrogate. A few months ago I had a chance to chat with him for a few minutes and I explained why I was upset. He told me at that time that he had heard basically the same story from everyone in the room. This event was sponsored by a Tea Party group. The establisment Republicans are having trouble understanding why Mitt isn’t catching favor with the Tea Party. Mitt hasn’t caught the passion of the Tea Party. Newt has. Rick Perry in person did the same thing but Rick wasn’t able to articulate the way Newt does. I spoke with people close to Romney offered this information to them. So far Mitt has chosen not to address the the issues. we will see how the rest of the caampaign goes.

There are many out there that believe the OWS was started by the left to address Mitt’s candidacy. I know Newt has baggage issues. My wife who is not a liberal lefty has expresssed concerns about Newt. However Newt has not driven anybody off a bridge.

4. bizcor says

Just re-read my post. Spelling and grammar errors abound. Long day…watching football and celebrating…I am a life long Giants fan living in New England…both teams won. Most of my friends are Patriots fans…and why not who wouldn’t want to be a Patriot…but then again being a Giant could have it’s advantages.
    Apologies for the errors.

If they’d broken into a room and found stacks of Korans, I wonder if they’d have hurled THOSE down from the rooftop onto the policemen?  Just askin’.

(I’m betting that out of respect or out of fear of reprisal, the answer is, no.)

The Left fears physical violence. Effective executions. It’s why I often automatically go to the same slot. I’m a firm believer in pragmatism: what works. If you don’t like, all you have to do is to give me something that works better. So far, politics hasn’t offered jack in that vein. Yet people cling to the hope that elections will save the nation. I doubt that. I really doubt that.