Yikes! I missed my self-imposed Tuesday deadline for bringing all of you up-to-date with the most recent Watcher’s Council winners. I’m lashing myself with a wet noodle even as I type. So as not to waste a single second more, here are the winners for February 17:
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! Rhymes With Right – Should The Catholic Church Go Medieval Over ObamaCare Regulations?
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit-President Obama Demands All Bow To His New Religion
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – New Zeal -Econonomic Sabotage? A Case for the FBI? Occupy Wall Street and the Cuban Connection
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Noisy Room-The Day the Music Died
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Right Planet-In Memory of Kevin Eve: The Last Breathing Hole
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey-“Good to know these folks are on our high court”
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –The Razor -Does Romney 2012 = McCain 2008?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – It’s still a free world, is it?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi –German Sailors Support Occupy Wall Street?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Obama And The Global Push To Ban Small Arms In The United States.
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Bookworm Room –White House takes down petition asking it to stop pretending that Catholic institutions aren’t being forced to pay for ideologically offensive products
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Ron Newtorum Wins CPAC 2012 Straw Poll With 62%
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Is Obama expecting economic crisis to last until 2018?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Iran 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 3 votes – The Daily Caller – Inside Media Matters: Sources, memos reveal erratic behavior, close coordination with White House and news organizations submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 2 votes – Sultan Knish A Tale Of two Warsubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes - Wolf Howling –A historical perspective on religion and Obama’s HHS mandate submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes - Promethean Antagonist –Snippets…(rants on Leftdom) submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place with 1 vote - Michelle Malkin – ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -Christian Aid Watch – Why Did They Go?submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Compass –Is Terrorism OK If Israel Does It? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote - The Jersey-Texan –The Racism of Daily Kos for GOP Candidate Mia B. Love submitted by Va Right!
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Rush Limbaugh –Obama Didn’t Cave on the HHS Mandate; He’s Making an Unprecedented Power Grab submitted by The Noisy Room
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Enterprise Blog –How Romney can start to energize conservatives submitted by Gay Patriot