The Council has spoken — and it is good. I’d like to add here that the Council just seems to be generating better stuff with every passing week. The good part is that it makes for wonderful reading; the bad part is that voting is Hell, because there are way too many excellent choices:
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit – Harvard Endorses Israel’s Destruction
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – The Mellow Jihadi-Errrrr-rah Marine, Cobra Blood!
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-The ‘ultrasound = rape’ meme on the Left is part of a larger movement to discredit Republicans with a Big Lie
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – The Razor-The Limits of Labels
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel-Forget the Volt and Buy A 1997 Buick Park Avenue
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye-Peace Through Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey-Just a crazy writer looking for attention
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – A few questions for a BDS supporter
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room –Who The Hell Do These People Think They Are?
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator –To own a gun or not to own a gun?
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The World Great Satan Made
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Obama Is a Progressive. He Can’t Be a Christian Too!
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Mark Steyn- Contraception Misdirection submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Melanie Phillips – When a seven year-old is branded a bigot submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 2 votes – Stonegate InstituteA New Year of “Dhimmitude” for Egypt’s Copts submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes -Michelle MalkinTaxing Medical Practice to Death submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Via Meadia – Beyond Blue 5: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1 vote - Sultan Knish –Guns, Butter, Jobs and Birth Control submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place *t* with 1 vote -Pressure Points – Playing Down the Iranian Threat submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Elder Of Ziyon –“Israeli viruses infecting Egyptian chickens” submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -Tim Stanley/The Telegraph –Sean Penn should return his Malibu estate to the Mexicans submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Castra Praetoria –What Did They Expect? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Just One Minute –When Is A Tie Not A Tie? submitted by The Watcher