I’m off to fight imaginary bad guys at the dojo, but I didn’t want my Saturday morning blog to be a complete blank. So I went to the other extreme and offer you riches galore, with Friday’s Watcher’s Council results.
- *First place with 4 votes! Bookworm Room –The real threat that the Ann Romneys of the world represent to the statist Left
- Second place with 3 votes – The Mellow Jihadi An Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Korea, and Vietnam Vet
- Third place 2 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit- John Derbyshire And A Talk About Race
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Obama makes an “uncharacteristic” gaffe — not like G.W. Bush
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Hiding Behind Names
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator- North Korea Camp 14: Why rogue nations cannot be negotiated with!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews- This is our dog, Peter Beinart!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor – Prescription Abuse and the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –Who Is More in Touch With Average Woman – Ann Or Michelle?
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Tax Loopholes? Let’s End the Biggest Loophole of All – the “Earned” Income Tax Credit
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Pakistani Spring
- First place with 3 votes! – Michael Totten- The Lost City submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Jewish Mom.Com – Their Second Childhood: A Visit with the Fogel Orphans submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 2 1/3 votes – Sultan Knish – We Are All George Zimmerman submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place with 2 votes –Harry’s Place Ten Years Since Something That Never Happened: A Learning Moment for the Guardian submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Dr. Melissa Clouthier – Information Pollination War On Women Wisconsin Edition: Slut Shaming Is Okay When Feminists Do It submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Free Range International – All Clear submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – TNR/Eric Trager –The Muslim Brotherhood’s Mendacious Charm Campaign in Washington submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Right Scoop –The History of Political Correctness submitted by The Right Planet
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Truth Before Dishonor –Conservatives Understand Liberals submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Townhall/John Hawkins –The Seven Most Disturbing Moments So Far in Barack Obama’s Presidency submitted by VA Right!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Against The Grain –Obama, Not Holding the Center An Us-Against-Them Message Won’t Work In A Center-Right Country submitted by Gay Patriot
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Agitator –The Zimmerman Indictment: Reactions submitted by The Razor
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Front Page Magazine/Bruce BawerRemembering Mike Wallace submitted by Bookworm Room