If you’d like to see in one place a broad range of opinions about the Supreme Court’s ObamaCare decision (or, more accurately, opinions John Roberts’ intellectual spasm), check out this week’s Watcher’s Council forum. This is a special one, because we not only have a sampling of Council members participating (including me), but we also have two wonderful guest contributors: Robert Avrech and Maggie.
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Modeling & A National Rx For The Wuhan Flu
- The risks to health care providers have a pre-modern feel to them
- Bookworm Beat 3/29/2020 — I’m back, with ANOTHER coronavirus illustrated edition
- Coronavirus panic makes no sense so I’ve got a few theories
- Bookworm Beat 3/26/20: The best, freshest coronavirus jokes around (illustrated edition)