I’ve been busy today hunting down paying work, which accounts for my low blog production today. Here are a few things for you, though.
On the subject of the oxymoronic “liberal tolerance,” I’ve got a three-fer for you:
- The Anchoress talks about Democrats’ fear that innocuous gifts might contaminate them.
- Hot Air sends us to a video about liberal intolerance so extreme that even The Daily Show figured it out.
- And Ace of Spades talks about the Progressive inability to see that “choice” shouldn’t be limited to abortions.
And apropos Bill Clinton’s speech:
- The Watcher’s Council’s own JoshuaPundit has a wonderful post up at American Thinker about Bill Clinton’s . . . um . . . imaginative speech, one that fired the base, but should cause other Americans to shake their heads in despair.
- And last, if you hear someone lauding that same speech, here are a few comebacks you can use. (H/t: Lulu)
If you’ve got anything else to add, go for it!Email This Post To A Friend
4 Responses to “Thursday mixed bag”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.