The Council has spoken and I’d be lying if I said the result wasn’t personally gratifying. I suspect it has a lot to do with looking forward from (instead of backwards to) the election to a future time when the administration will be forced to answer questions about Benghazi.
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Bookworm Room – A foreign policy/war powers law establishes that the unnecessary deaths in Benghazi were Obama’s responsibility
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit- A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Razor-The Health Care Rebellion Begins
- Fourth place with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-Hurricane Sandy has been a “big f—ing deal!” in New York and New Jersey!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey-What the Right constantly has to deal with
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel-We Are All Socialists Now
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room-Even Without Bread, We Must Have Circuses
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – It’s Not The Country…
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Winning Friends and Influencing People
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –Military Doctors, They Are Special
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet – #BenghaziQuiddick
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Did Tzipi Livni have sex with Arabs when working for Mossad?
- First place with 3 votes! – Michelle Malkin-Obama gets his “revenge,” but conservatives must stand tall submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Mark Steyn –Biggest Big Government can’t keep lights on submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place with 2 1/3 votes – The Chicago Boyz –Decline is Not Inevitable submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fourth place*t* with 1 vote -The Corner/Bing West-Cynicism Confirmed submitted by Gay Patriot
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote Via Meadia – Why the Ambassador Died submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Georgia Tip Sheet – Lowery: all whites are going to hell submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Telegraph – Could Iran’s Supreme Leader be more cautious than we think? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Barry Rubin –One Thousand and One Articles Later: Why Obama Should be Voted Out of Office Today submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Foundry –Now Is a Time for Commitment submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Yid With Lid –The Jewish Star Endorses Mitt Romney submitted by The Political Commentator