The one good thing about bad news is that it sparks the creative juices in those who obsessively follow the political scene. No wonder, then, that the Watcher’s Council submissions this week were so good, and the winners so deserving of that honor:
- *First place with 4 votes! Joshuapundit – ‘Palestine’ – A Celebration At The Funeral
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Right Planet -Obama Admin Refuses to Criticize Egypt’s New Constitution That Allows Slavery
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room-From the same people who brought you the constitutional right to privacy: “You have no privacy.”
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Dear Sarah Palin – Is A Third Political Party Being Formed?
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- Self-Reliance Versus the Collective
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor- Why I Oppose the Nomination of Susan Rice to Secretary of State (and You Should Too)
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room- Policing the Schutzstaffel
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Cut off* NPR & PBS in return for higher tax rate on “wealthy”?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – The Chicken Game
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Obama first-term critique! Failure, failure, failure…!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Why I *still* don’t watch Sunday Night Football
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews –The phantoms of ceasefire, proportionality and other Middle East myths – Part I
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Waiting for the GOP’s Populist Turn submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Sultan Knish –The Working Class and the Governing Class submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Melanie Phillips –Sanitising Hamas in the worship of power submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -The Big Pharaoh -Is The US Repeating The Same Mistake In Egypt? submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote TownHall -7 Reasons Socialism Will Make You Poorer Than Capitalism submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Dennis Prager –The World’s Most Dynamic Religion submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Taki’s Magazine –Happy to Be on the Wrong Side of History submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Killer Apps – France joins the stealth drone club submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Dr. Housing Bubble – Is the middle class dream an illusion for Californians? What we can learn from domestic and foreign migration patterns. submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -RedState – Self-Awareness Matters submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Seraphic Secret –The Drones Done Did It submitted by The Watcher
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Lid – Fiscal Cliff UPDATE: Obama Rejects GOP Counter-offer submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Timothy Wheeler @ The Corner –The Wickedness Inside All of Us? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Sunshine State Sarah –Rubio-sponsored amendment to protect military voting rights passes unanimously submitted by VA Right!