The Council spoke last week, and I’m posting the results this week. I’d also like to direct your attention to the Watcher’s Council forum, in which we discuss whether we think it was a good idea for the Obama administration to announce that women are henceforth approved for combat. As I read it, my fellow Council members, like me, are not sanguine about this experiment.
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Joshuapoundit –How The UK Sunday Times Observed Holocaust Memorial Day…
- Second place with 3 votes – The Right Planet – Breaking Through the Right-Left Paradigm
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Bookworm Room- Conservatives need to create powerful, “sticky” messages that lead the electorate to a tipping point
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – The Glittering Eye- Rise of the Apparatchiks
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right!- Meet the New Democrats: A Non-Compromising Unity of Hatred and Intolerance
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi-Alleged Racism at American Idol?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room- The Gathering Red Storm
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – North Korea: why sticks just might work, Charles Armstrong notwithstanding
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator –What does our future hold: Jim DeMint and Heritage in New York City for the Presidents’ Tour!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor –Precious Moments Remembered
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – David Mamet –Gun Laws and the Fools of Chelm submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 votes – Storm Bringer –Destroying The U.S. Military submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Andrew McCarthy –Apes. Pigs And F-16s submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes –The Atlantic–The Real Cuban Missile Crisis submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote The Elder of Ziyon –A personal story for Holocaust Remembrance Day submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Media Nation –TNR’s new owner crosses a line with Obama interview submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Compass –Did Israeli Air Force Vote Against An Iran War? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Army Times –Soldier with two new arms: ‘It feels amazing’ submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –American Power –David Frum, CNN’s Faux Conservative, Claims Americans ‘Do Not Need Firearms to Protect Themselves, They Are Safer Than Ever Before…’ submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Pirate’s Cove –Sharpton: People Don’t Have The Right To Unregulated Rights submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Barry Rubin –Secretary of State Kerry Shows He Doesn’t Have a Clue About How Foreign Policy Works submitted by The Watcher
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Michael Barone –Obama’s address long on audacity, short on hope submitted by Gay Patriot
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –National Review/Habeeb & Leven –After the Crack-Up submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Sultan Knish –Don’t Give Up submitted by The Watcher