I used to deal with a realtor who instructed his staff to answer the phone by saying “It’s a great day at the ____ _____ Company.” it was kind of weird and new age-y, but it was also a lovely, positive affirmation. I mention this because I usually feel like saying something along the lines of “It’s yet another great week at the Watcher’s Council.” In this post, I can present you with last week’s winners plus a great (truly great) forum about the administration’s transparency (cough, cough) regarding Benghazi.
- *First place with 3 votes! Joshuapundit –White House On Benghazi: ‘ No More Questions!! ‘
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room – Year of the Political Snake
- Third place with 2 votes – The Right Planet- I Want My Machine Guns Back
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room- Explosive new book: Obama administration up to its neck in covert acts that caused Benghazi deaths
- Fifth place with 1 vote – The Razor-Pope Benedict XVI Resigns
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews- Bibis’ conundrum: a forecast attempted
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right-The Problem With The ObamaCare Birth Control Regulation
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – The Irony, It Burns
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey –Just Don’t Repeat What They Say …
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot –Why doesn’t City of LA attend to its uneven sidewalks?
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – The Commonalities Between Cop Killer Christopher Dorner Worship and Obama Worship
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator – If WWII ended today, would it still be called a ‘Surrender Table’?
- First place with 3 votes! – Amity Schlaes-The Small Presidency submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Michael Totten – Radical Islam’s Global Reaction: The Push for Blasphemy Laws submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Dissident Frogman –President Obama, he goes shooting all the time submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Allergic To Bull-The Map of Hate submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote Dr. Benjamin Carson – Dr. Benjamin Carson’s Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - The People’s Cube –Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - WSJ/William Kristol & Peter Wehner –The Absentee Commander in Chief submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth Place with 2/3 vote -Latitude blog/New York Times –Pakistan’s Media Police submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote - Kimberly Bloom Jackson/American Thinker – Children Deserve to Be Defended submitted by The Noisy Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Joel Kotkin/New Geography.com –The Cities Winning The Battle For The Fastest Growing High-Wage Sector In The U.S submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Michelle Malkin –Latest embarrassment from the ‘legitimate news media’: Sarah Palin joining Al Jazeera submitted by The Mellow Jihadi