Barack Obama joins the race-baiters following the Zimmerman verdict

As you’ve probably realized, I have very limited access to news and the Internet on this vacation. My shipboard Internet plan gives me about five (very expensive) minutes a day, which is just enough to make sure I don’t have any emergencies in my inbox, to write to my family, and to post one article. Today, however, I got hold of a Canadian newspaper and got to see how President Obama once again stirred the racisim pot with his Zimmerman trial comments.

First, I should tell you my point of view: the verdict was entirely appropriate. The prosecution was unable to prove that Zimmerman did anything other than act in self-defense — and that was despite the judge’s decision to exclude all evidence about Trayvon’s thuggery, and the prosecution’s efforts to paint Zimmerman as a crazed, cop-wannabe racist.

The riots that followed the verdict were the logical outcome, not of a corruk racist jury verdict, but of the ground work laid by the professional race-baiters, Obama included. Obama continued that race-baiting with his comments following the trial.

You may recall that, when the killing went national, Obama opined that Trayvon, a drug using, gang-emulating slacker, could have been his son. I think Sasha and Malia were probably surprised to hear that, while they’ve been raised to be as good as gold and as pure as Ivory Soap, their imaginary brother would have been a thug.

Obama has now upped that rhetoric. In his latest foray, he announced that, 35 years ago, he himself could have been Martin. Apparently Obama’s youthful escapades with dope and “smack” were more serious than he let on. And maybe I wasn’t crazy when I surmised that, based upon pictures of Obama at Occidental, he had a coke nail.

As for the rest of his little talk, all Obama did was add fuel to the racial fire. He said that the judicial system is unfair to blacks, that there’s profiling, and that racism continues to corrupt our justice system. Way to go, Obama.

In a way, it seems that Obama is trying to finish the work Charles Manson started. As you may recall, Manson’s whole goal with that horrible night of Helter-Skelter murder was to start a race war between blacks and whites. He believed that war was a necessary predicate to a complete collapse of the American system, with Manson and his followers emerging as victors at the end. Obama, with his divisive talk, also seems intent upon sparking an America-ending race war, with the obvious belief that he and his apparatchiks will be the last men (and women) standing.

Comments

A race war will end America as we know it, but let’s be clear about one thing: It will end in utter defeat and devastation for black Americans, the final blow in a decades-long war against them by the Democratic Party. It’s purely a game of numbers—you cannot win a war when you are a minority going up against a heavily armed majority.

Yes, you can destroy the house that all of us live in with a Samson-style, Gotterdammerung finish, but you won’t be able to rule the ash heap you create. The ghetto mindset that has colonized so many black Americans is not conducive to organization, discipline, or self-sacrifice. For every black racial warrior who has acquired those skills, either as a cop or soldier, there will be several times that number of whites and Asians who possess the same.

If Obama thinks he can create his Reichstag moment by goading blacks into insurrection, he may wind up like Mussolini. Like his fascist hero, Obama has forgotten that people love their dictators only up to the point where the misery they inflict cannot be explained or forgiven.

2. jj says

It’s certainly not a surprise though, is it?  Quite right: 35 years ago a drug-sucking slacker is, by his own admission, exactly what Obama was.  He probably wasn’t gang-emulating or a gang wannabe – one presumes even gangs must have some standards, and this scrawny twerp didn’t come close – but otherwise it’s a perfect fit.  I have zero difficulty visualizing this.

3. Gringo says

There was a rally for Trayvon in Dallas, PJ Media had a video of the rally. At  ~ 1:05 into the video, I saw this sign: The KKK can wear hoodies. Why can’t we?

Definitely a How to Win Friends and Influence People moment. The young woman holding the sign apparently believes that the KKK is a popular, influential organization these days, when in fact the KKK is miniscule and despised. Does the young woman want to be as despised as the KKK is these days?

I remember being at a party and hearing a lib intone about the “dangerous KKK and its great following.” I asked him how many Klansmen the FBI estimates there are in the country. Being a meme-spewing duckspeaker, he hadn’t a clue.

I told him that the Feds estimate there are 15,000 active Klan members and supporters in a country of 300 million. “Now, if you were to enter a football stadium that had 100,000 people in it, how many of them would be Klansmen?”

Again, being a lib, the math eluded him.

“Five,” I said. “One out of every 20,000 Americans sympathizes with the Klan. So, tell me how five people versus 99,995 are a ‘great following?'”

There was nothing for him to say or do other than what any lib caught in the headlights does: “You know what I mean. You’re just trying to downplay the danger.”

You can lead a lib to logic, but it never leaves a mark.

5. 11B40 says

Greetings:
    My two favorite bits of post-verdict tid come from Oakland, CA, a city 3,000 or so miles from Sanford, FL where Trayvon Martin went down for his dirt nap.

1)  On the first night of the political demonstrations (aka civic disruptions), the city’s Mayor, a Ms. Jean Quan wasn’t able to spring into law enforcement action because she was attending a birthday party for one Barbara Lee, a member of the US Congress and that body’s most illustrious Black Caucus and an distinguished admirer of one Fidel Castro’s progressive island paradise.

2)  Subsequently, an Oakland Police Department spokesman announced that there had, in fact, been an arrest on the first night of property and people damage. A man was arrested for assaulting one of Oakland’s police officers. I guess that I should look at the bright side, at least they protect one of their own.

6. Gringo says

Charles, if  your KKK-fearing lib friend could use logic, he would have left lib-land long ago. [Disclaimer: snark from a former lib]
    Not being up to date on the KKK, I went to Wikipedia to see what it had to say on KKK numbers.

Year     Membership
    1920     4,000,000
    1924     6,000,000
    1930     30,000
    1980     5,000
    2008     6,000
    The precipitous decline from the 1920s is notable. Those who invoke the KKK,such as Charles’ lib friend, or the young woman in the video, are  probably imagining that the KKK now has the power it did ninety years ago. In 1924, about one American in 20 belonged to the KKK. [population 106 M in 1920] Today, about one in 50,000 Americans belong to the KKK [taking the 6,000 figure].

Wikipedia lists two sources for current KKK numbers: Anti-Defamation League says 5,000[footnote 25]. The Southern Poverty Law Center says 5,000-8,000 [footnote 3]. No one would  ever accuse the SPLC of underestimating the number of Klansmen.

Re numbers and Trayvon Martin. In 2010, over 600 blacks under the age of 18 were killed. Why do Al Sharpton, Jesee Jackson [who once said he felt relief when whites and not blacks were walking behind him]. Tingles Matthews etc. say so much about Trayvon Martin and so little about those 600?

Charles, here is a book about  the search for  Tejano roots, which might compare to your search in New Mexico:
    The Farthest Home Is in an Empire of Fire: A Tejano Elegy, by John Philip Santos

On this one I don’t think what Obama did is so dramatic. Having seen the democratic machine in action this is phase 2 of dealing with the inevitable realization by the public that the elected officials in question are garbage.  What the necessity at that point becomes is not letting the public realize that the officials are doing  what they intended to do which is to become the leaders and beneficiaries of a corrupt system. Therefore they ride out scandals and use racial issues as a lever to overturn the corruption scandals.
    Racial scandals are perfect.  They are heated, have story lines and force the issue. You can’t be a dispassionate observer to racial issues because you are either victim or racist. The beauty becomes that instead of adult citizens that can force the government to respond to corruption and vote out the bastards you reduce everyone to thugs without moral authority. The corrupt slob politician recasts himself as the voice of reason and the decent citizen as troglodyte.

Joined the race-baiters?  He’s the CEO. Of course, he wouldn’t have his own daughters within pissing distance of the new darlin’ of the Left.  I don’t think Martha’s Vineyard draws the “hoodie” vacationers, unless Adam Clayton Powell and Paul Robeson wore them while vacationing in MV.

Noonie Darwish has a decent article linked below. In a nutshell, racism is the tool to shame like apostate is to muslims and they’re both used to control behavior.

Faked Outrage in the Middle East :: Gatestone Institute

Actually, D is for Distraction……the Administration cannot stand to have any attention paid to the reality of what its policies are doing to the citizens (of ALL colors) in this nation.

“Racism” has worked over and over and over…..one hopes that eventually, voters will catch on and begin to ignore the President when he shouts the equivalent of “squirrel!”

On the other hand, http://milpubblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/no-one-ever-lost-money-betting-on.html

Mencken said it first (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/858.html): “Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”, and I’ve watched the wisdom of his statement borne out over and over again.  I keep hoping, though.  The alternative is either Value-Rite Vodka, or suicide………

The article deserves a better headline than Rev. Al arranges a sleepover for mayoral candidates. And even NYC deserves a better mayor than one that would capitulate to a slumber party for ratings.

NYDN:

In a campaign event like no other, the five leading Democratic mayoral candidates will spend Saturday night sleeping in apartments at a sweltering city housing project.
    The Rev. Al Sharpton is organizing the sleepover, at the Lincoln Houses on E. 135th St. in East Harlem, to spotlight conditions in public housing that have resulted from years of neglect.

11. Jose says

From Obama’s speech:
    “There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me.”

“There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off.”

Obama et al might be disappointed to know these things can happen to blue eyed crackers  too.

Back when I was young, buff, poorly dressed and usually unshaven I made a lot of people nervous.  I was followed by sales clerks, I was stopped by a cop while driving shirtless in an old beater.  He didn’t issue a ticket but made me empty the ashtray and unfold the empty candy wrappers.  And while I didn’t scare any women out of elevators (there weren’t any in my small town), they did veer away from me in the post office.

Little did I suspect they were all racists.  I naively assumed I just looked like potential trouble to them.

12. lee says

Worked in retail for YEARS!!!!! And from the mid-seventies to the mid-nineties, the most suspicious person in a department store was a girl from preteen to early 20’s. Most likely to take the “five-fingered discount.” Black or white did not matter. Nicer dressers even more suspicious than the shabbier dressed. Not only was this part of our training, but I was friendly with store security. They tended to be a little more forthcoming when chatting, than the trainers were during training.

I HATED working the girls’ section, but almost as bad was children’s and men’s. (They’d shoplift for their babies, and their boyfriends. They’d also shoplift anything to try and return it for cash or store credit.) Young black men were never part of the “highly suspicious,” we were supposed to keep on eye on. Coats were nice–coats were too big to shoplift. High end jewelry wasn’t bad, since you took it out of the case, and hovered over them.

So I find it HIGHLY unlikely that store security EVER followed Obama around a department store. (Unless he was a bratty teenager, being obnoxious with his pals in the department store. Store security doesn’t like bratty teens–because they are too distracting, rarely spend any money, and often mess things up. The girls they hang with may very well be shoplifting while the boys are bratty and obnoxious, diverting attention.)

Jose, I understand what you are saying about blue-eyed crackers, but does this apply to crazy-ass crackas, too?
    Lee, then again if young Obama floated a cloud of choom behind him as he entered the store, headed for the skittles and Robitussin section.

I think Barry is projecting. Berneath his swarthy exterior beats the heart of a cosseted upper middle-class red-diaper baby—perhaps not white in appearance, but very white in spirit. Soetero is America’s Numero Uno Oreo.

“It’s going to be a long three and a half years until Obama’s reign of racial terror finally ends. I only hope that there’s something left standing when it’s all done.”

Several months following the 2010 census, I received The American Community Survey. This survey was longer, more intrusive with the usual caveats – fill it out or fine/jail. I wondered then why an additional survey. I didn’t have to wait long for the answer and neither does Bookworm – there’s going to be new housing courtesy of the Dept. of Hoodies a/k/a HUD. Thanks to a comment section, I found the testing grounds for the initiative.

In a speech to the NAACP last week that is only now gaining attention, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan said the administration is letting neighborhoods know if they don’t have enough minorities:

HUD is enhancing its enforcement techniques by initiating investigations on our own without waiting for individuals to file complaints . . .
    For the first time ever, HUD is providing information, data to every single neighborhood in the nation , detailing what access African American families and other members of protected classes have to the community assets that I am talking about – jobs, schools, transit.

Chris Stirewalt of Fox News:
    The old way was to punish exclusion. The new way is to punish lack of inclusion.
    The punishment is also different. Rather than fines and prosecutions for those who sought to keep minorities out, the new penalty would be a withholding of federal funds from local and state government agencies dependent on HUD grants if they fail to push greater diversity. The way those agencies interact with developers, realtors, homeowners associations and others would need to reflect the federal push for diversity.
    The report card comes in the form of the new maps, which use Census data to score communities on their racial and ethnic concentrations, as well as income and community services.

I’m sure Obama was just incompetent. Weren’t there a lot of people talking about incompetent Democrats and corrupt Republicans? Where are they at now?

The Left will never give up. They will never allow you to live as you please. They will never allow you to go back to your uninformed lives as usual. They will determine whether you are born, when you live, how you will die, and how much you get to pay for the privilege of being a slave.

Such is the nature of the Left.

How can Americans who easily gave up on the Cubans, South Africans, Koreans, Vietnamese, Afghans, Iraqis, and Rhodesians ever be able to keep up the fight against an enemy that never gives up?

If life is a set of training sequences, what has America been trained for?