I’m not saying that Hillary is old, but. . . .

Sultan Knish notes that, if Hillary chooses to run for president in 2016 and actually wins, she’ll be only three years younger than John McCain would have been had he won. However, while the Left was perturbed about McCain’s age (72) and health (can’t lift his arms), it’s kept mum about Hillary’s age in 2016 (69) or health (concussion, brain bleed, and six month recovery). Karl Rove may have been inept when he addressed Hillary’s brain injury, but he was correct that we shouldn’t let the Democrats get away with this kind of double standard. Hillary’s age and health are fair game.

And in the spirit of a game, I think we should all pick up where Raymond Jelli left off with his brilliant series of “I’m not saying that Hillary is old” one-liners:

• I’m not saying Hillary is old but she calls her campaign bus the Metamucil Express.
  • I’m not saying Hillary is old but she wants Matlock for her vice president.
  • I’m not saying Hillary is old. I’m saying that the mosaic of her at the Sapphos archeological dig shouldn’t lead to questions about her personal life.
  • I’m not saying Hillary is old but the first bimbo eruption she ever handled was for Henry VIII.
  • I’m not saying Hillary is old but her first college protest was during the French and Indian war.
  • I’m not saying Hillary is old but her face has more wrinkles than a Bill Clinton apology.

There’s a meme here and it’s up to us to get it going. Feel free to share Raymond’s ideas around and add your own.  In the spirit of the thing, I’ve taken my abysmal visual and creative skills, and put together the world’s worst paste-up, offset by one of Raymond’s best slogans:

Hillary is Old

Comments

They just want to knock down anti Left sources of authority. They may have been buddy buddy with McCain for a few years before, but that all came to a stop when it comes to Power.

So long as people obey leaders of the Left, loyal to the Left and only to the Left, things will be fine. Age is not a limiting factor and it’s only a problem for non Leftists.

I’m not saying Hillary is old but when she lifted up her boob a pilgrim fell out.
    In all fairness to Raymond Jelli’s original wit, I resorted to an old “yo mama” joke.

3. Robert Arvanitis says

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but Machiavelli was her intern before he wrote “The Prince…”

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but for a while, she shared an office with Rasputin.

I’m not saying Hillary is REALLY old, but Darth Vader was a BIG fan.  (Remember, it was “A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away…” )

Keep going, guys and gals.  You are all brilliant.  You’ll notice that I solicited ideas from you, but offered none of my own.  That’s because I had none to offer.  I knew you’d come through, though.

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but that damned paleontologist from the Smithsonian showed up again at the campaign office muttering something about “the world’s greatest source of fossil s**t.”

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but when the lights went out a few nights ago, she was heard to yell, “Bill!  We’re out of whale oil again!”

A little Internet fame (with a visit by my groupies at the IRS to follow) and another Ranger win. Life is good.
    Here’s a few more.
    I’m not saying Hilary is old. I’m saying her spear control legislation was brilliant.
    I’m not saying Hilary is old. I’m saying I loved her tag team wrestling days with Medusa. The Gorgons were great!!
    I’m not saying Hilary is old. I’m just saying imagine if Atlantis had listened to her about global warming.
    I’m not saying Hilary is old. I’m saying that maybe if more people heard that Caligula helped her cross the street he might have a better reputation.
    I’m not saying Hilary is old. I’m saying Genghis Khan really appreciated the reset button.

Raymond, I ready to give you the next assignment. Our leader is mad as hell. In fact, he’s “madder than hell” by his own words. He won’t rest until the next round of golf, a fundraiser and AF1 is fueled and ready to go.

Your mission: http://youtu.be/E6mfmuuxY4o

“Good morning, Mr. Jelli. Your mission, Raymond, should you choose to accept it. As always should any member of your IMF force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck Ray.”

• says

Its Bookworms blog so I think she is the only one who can hand out missions although if she hands it out I’m loyal enough to accept.
      By the way its the Obama admin. Any secretary will disavow any knowledge of anything. Just look at Benghazi.

9. sabawa says

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but she did use ‘olde’ in her autobiography and Mr. Shakespeare asked if he could use the spelling.

10. pst314 says

I’m not saying Hillary is old, but she sent her first Reset Button to the Cossacks. who were amused. (Yes, I know the historical reference is not exactly congruent, but it’s a great painting.)

11. pst314 says

I’m not saying Hillary is too old, but when Ukrainian peasants complained about confiscation of their crops, she said “I can’t be responsible for every undercapitalized kulak.”