One of my more pleasant obligations every week is reading and voting on the Watcher’s Council nominations. This week, it will be my pleasure to read the following:
- The Independent Sentinel – U.S. History Rewrite Takes a Dark Left Turn
- The Noisy Room – Obama and the US Army Open the Door to the UN
- The Right Planet – Flashback: Anarchy USA
- Bookworm Room – J’accuse! The Western media has the blood of Gazan children on its hands
- The Razor – Ebola – Don’t Panic But Don’t Underestimate The Virus
- Rhymes With Right – Yes, Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitism
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why Schools of Education Are a Waste of Time
- Joshuapundit-Gallup:Israel’s Critics Are Younger, Less Educated And Informed, And Mostly Democrat
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Revolutionary Guard vs. ISIS
- Simply Jews – Gaza myths and facts: what Peter Beinart wouldn’t tell you
- VA Right! - How These ‘Green’ Groups Convince County Administrators to Harass People Like Martha Boneta
- Nice Deb – Obama’s Coup D’Etat Scheduled To Take Place After Summer Vacay and Labor Day Weekend Golf Extravaganza.
- The Glittering Eye -My Questions About the Ebola Outbreak
- Ask Marion – Calling All Grandparents… Where Are You?
- The MidKnight Review – 14 weeks before the midterms, and the gap between ACA approval and disapproval is at its greatest separation.
- The Political Commentator – Seven photos of the Religion of Peace!
- The Pirate’s Cove – Physicians Say New EPA Rules Target The Poor
- Blazing Cat Fur – The Arabic writing on the wall: Europe learns the hard way
- Jonah Goldberg/NRO –Tampering Tinkerers of Capitol Hill submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Michelle Malkin –The DREAMer and the nightmare: Illegal alien teen charged in brutal murder of USC engineering student from China submitted by The Noisy Room
- The American Interest – Why They Fight: Hamas’s Too-Little-Known Fascist Charter submitted by The Right Planet
- Danielle Avel/YouTube -Spontaneous Pro-Israel Rally Erupts in Response to Protestors submitted by Bookworm Room
- Thomas Sowell –Is Thinking Now Obsolete? submitted by The Razor
- Derek Hunter/Right Wing News – An Open Letter to the Political Right submitted by Rhymes with Right
- First Street Journal – Der Führer would be proud of them! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Caroline Glick – Fighting without silver bullets submitted byJoshuapundit
- Christopher Hill/ Daily Star – The West Needs a Strategy for Arab Dissolution submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Mick Hartley – We Have No Problem With Death submitted by Simply Jews
- RedState – Obama Administration Lied About Insurance Company Bailouts submitted by VA Right!
- Roger L. Simon/PJ Media -Welcome To The 1930′s submitted byNice Deb
- Tara C. Smith/Science Blogs – Ebola is already in the United Statessubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Peggy Noonan/WSJ -Out Of Many, Two? submitted by The Watcher
- Max Boot/Commentary – National Defense Panel’s Bombshell Reportsubmitted by The Watcher
- Brett Stephens/WSJ – Palestine and Double Standards submitted byThe Watcher