One of Thursday’s great pleasures, every week, week in and week out, is reading through the nominations at the Watcher’s Council. Half of the nominations come from council members and half from writers the council members believe have written something worthy of notice for a given week. I’ll be reading and voting on the following posts today. Sadly, you can’t vote, but you can definitely join with me in ready all of this excellent material:
- The Right Planet – The Growing ISIS Arsenal, Pt. 1
- Simply Jews – Boycotting Israeli circumcision rings? No worries.
- The Independent Sentinel – Operation Chokepoint, Operation Communism!
- The Noisy Room – ISIS barbarians At Our Gates
- Joshuapundit–It’s Time To Give Abbas What He’s Asking For
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Tannenberg
- VA Right! – Arm Yourselves Against ISIS Because Obama has No Plan and No Clue
- The Glittering Eye –Naming Evil
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Color the Opposing Team’s Locker Pink and … Risk a Lawsuit?
- Rhymes With Right – How Far May School Administrators And Law Enforcement Go In The Name Of “School Security”?
- The Razor – PC Authorities Silence Sex Abuse Victims in the UK
- Bookworm Room – Modern Art – rebelling against aesthetics, taste, God, America, and basic drafting standard
- Nice Deb – West Point Report: Obama Watched And Did Nothing As ISIS Threat Grew – Why?
- Ask Marion – Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture
- Blazing Cat Fur – Islamic State bootcamp in Turkey along Syrian border
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – How Hamas’ Casualty Figures Became News
- The Pirate’s Cove – Ricky Gervais Makes Common Sense Tweet On Hacked Celeb Nude Photos
- Raymond Ibrahim – The Siege of Constantinople submitted by The Right Planet
- Sultan Knish –Ferguson’s Media Problem submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Bill Gertz/Free Beacon –FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism submitted by The Noisy Room
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – Obama’s Curious Rage submitted byJoshuapundit
- Brookings Institute – 5 Myths About The Islamic State submitted byGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Western Journalism – MUST-READ: Angry Parents Of Fallen Seal Team Member Just Destroyed Obama In This Gutsy Letter
submitted by VA Right!
- Ron Fournier/National Journal – The Summer of Obama’s Disconnect submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Douglas Ernst – Joe Scarborough: Obama’s ‘We don’t have a strategy’ remark comes from ‘The Art of War submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Texas Observer – Something’s Missing from Wendy Davis Ads—Wendy Davis submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The People’s Cube –The ISIS Bucket Challenge submitted by The Razor
- Richard A. Block/Tablet–Why I’m Unsubscribing to the New York Timessubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Ivy Mike Cafe –#Ferguson – When Assholes Collide submitted by Nice Deb
- Jay Cost/The Weekly Standard – What If There’s No There There?submitted by The Watcher
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Eric Holder, Racial Profiler submitted byThe Watcher
- Mike Gonzalez/ The Federalist – The Making of “Latinos” submitted by The Watcher