My blogging this morning may be interrupted again. My computer has been acting up lately, not in a big way, bit in myriad small ways. It freezes here and deletes things there. Fortunately, my go-to computer guy is in the area, and he said he can stop by and take a look. I’m certainly not going to turn down an offer like that but it does mean that, starting in about 45 minutes, I’ll be barred from my computer for a while.
Never fear, though, that you won’t have recommended reading material to pass the time this morning. The Watcher’s Council voted last night and I cannot recommend highly enough the winners, as well as the placers and show-ers, as well as the other posts, which may still tickle your fancy:
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes!– Nice Deb – West Point Report: Obama Watched And Did Nothing As ISIS Threat Grew – Why?
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit–It’s Time To Give Abbas What He’s Asking For
- Third place with 2 votes – The Noisy Room – ISIS barbarians At Our Gates
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –The Right Planet – The Growing ISIS Arsenal, Pt. 1
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right! – Arm Yourselves Against ISIS Because Obama has No Plan and No Clue
- Sixth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – Modern Art – rebelling against aesthetics, taste, God, America, and basic drafting standard
- Seventh place with 2/3 votes – The Glittering Eye –Naming Evil
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey – Color the Opposing Team’s Locker Pink and … Risk a Lawsuit?
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Tannenberg
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Razor – PC Authorities Silence Sex Abuse Victims in the UK
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Ivy Mike Cafe –#Ferguson – When Assholes Collide submitted by Nice Deb
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Raymond Ibrahim – The Siege of Constantinople submitted by The Right Planet
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Sultan Knish –Ferguson’s Media Problem submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Richard A. Block/Tablet–Why I’m Unsubscribing to the New York Timessubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Brookings Institute – 5 Myths About The Islamic State submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Eric Holder, Racial Profiler submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Bill Gertz/Free Beacon –FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorismsubmitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Bret Stephens/WSJ – Obama’s Curious Rage submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Western Journalism – MUST-READ: Angry Parents Of Fallen Seal Team Member Just Destroyed Obama In This Gutsy Letter
submitted by VA Right!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Ron Fournier/National Journal– The Summer of Obama’s Disconnect submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Mike Gonzalez/ The Federalist– The Making of “Latinos” submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Texas Observer – Something’s Missing from Wendy Davis Ads—Wendy Davis submitted by Rhymes with Right