Wow! I just read this week’s Watcher’s Council nominations and was completely blown away. Whether analyzing the American political scene or the world outside America’s borders, I do think this was one of the best weeks I’ve seen in a long time at the Watcher’s Council — and that’s saying something considering the generally high quality of the posts you’ll find there:
As it turns out, yes, the Iranians are self inspecting their nuclear sites…not the IAEA.
And there’s more to come…the Iranians are demanding more concessions, and the Obama regime and the EU appear anxious to comply.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Razor – Quick Thoughts on GOP Debate #2, Sept 16, 2015
- The Right Planet – A Message to the Trump Bashers on the Right
- The Noisy Room – Afghani Boys Screaming In The Night: US Soldiers Told To Stand Down And Not Stop Rape
- Maggie’s Notebook – Eisenhower: Illegals – TENS OF THOUSANDS Sent Deep Into Mexico On Two Ships
- Joshuapundit–Who’s The Real Carly Fiorina?
- Don Surber – Exceptional American of the Day: Isaac Shelby and the Overmountain Men
- Puma By Design – Bill Maher Rips Liberals Outraged Over Muslim Student detained for Homemade Clock: ‘What if It Had Been a Bomb?’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Russia’s Syrian Strategy
- The Independent Sentinel – Obamacare Blows Another $600 Million Due to Incentivized Incompetence
- VA Right! – Media Pushes CNN Poll showing Trump Drop and Ignore Zogby Poll, NBC Poll showing Trump Bump
- Bookworm Room – [MUST SEE VIDEO] An Egyptian activist argues that Israel makes the world a better place
- The Glittering Eye –The Scope of the Volkswagen Problem
- Nice Deb – The President, the Pope, and the U.N.
- Kyle Smith/NY Post –How Ahmed’s clock became a false, convenient tale of racism submitted by The Razor
- AV Artvoice – Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed’s Clock … and Ourselves submitted by The Right Planet
- Mark Steyn –Get Lost, You Palace-Guard Creeps submitted by The Noisy Room
- Doug Ross @ Journal –SMASHING THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT: Trump, Bush, Cruz and Me submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
- Noah Rothman, Commentary Knish – The Poisonous Obama Yearssubmitted by Joshuapundit
- Sebastian Shakespeare/Daily Mail – Muslims are transforming Europe, says Art Garfunkel in warning over dangers of mass migrationsubmitted by Don Surber
- David Frum/The Atlantic –The Coming Democratic Crackupsubmitted by Puma By Design
- Bruce Riedel/Al-Monitor – The War in Yemen Reaches Fever Pitchsubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Victor Davis Hanson –Hillary Clinton’s Empire of Dirt submitted byThe Independent Sentinel
- Reaganite Republican – What’s Wrong with Carly Fiorina? PLENTYsubmitted by VA Right!
- Robert Bryce/WSJ – How to Lower U.S. Living Standards submitted by The Watcher
- The Pirate’s Cove – White House Is Surprised By Increased Border Crossingssubmitted by The Watcher
- Cortney O’Brien/Townhall – Hillsdale Says it Was Excluded from Dept of Ed’s ‘College Scorecard’ Because it ‘Doesn’t Count Students By Race’ submitted by The Watcher hat tip Puma
- Thomas Sowell –The Left Has It’s Pope submitted by The Watcher