I should be responding to special interrogatories, but I’m doing something much more fun: Reading this week’s Watcher’s Council nominations. Feel free to read along:
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) January 1, 2016
Well said, Governor!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
A vacancy has opened up on the The Watcher’s Council. If you’re interested in finding out more information the Council and what’s involved, please leave a comment (which won’t be published) containing your site name, a link to your site and your contact e-mail.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Puma By Design – Andrew Cuomo’s EO 151 Forcibly Removes Homeless off Streets During Winter Cold
- The Noisy Room – Obama’s Back Door Attempt To Intimidate Americans Through Gun Control
- Fausta’s Blog – Found: a Puerto Rican who hates the Beatles
- Joshuapundit–Obama’s Gun Diktat – The Devil In The Details
- The Right Planet – Ex-Muslim’s Warning to the West: ‘Islam is the Problem’
- Bookworm Room – Obama’s and the Left’s crocodile tears for the victims of gun violence
- The Razor – Cord Cutting Update
- Nice Deb – Heroes of Benghazi: 13 Hours, Nobody Comes
- The Glittering Eye –Chicago As Synecdoche
- VA Right! – The History of the Republican Loyalty Oath and Why the RPV is a National Joke
- The Independent Sentinel – This Is How Obama Brazenly Violated the Second Amendment Today
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – “Divine Vengeance”
- Rasmussen Reports –44% of Democrats Have Had Enough of 2016 Race submitted by Puma By Design
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage –Nimr al-Nimr, The Non-Violently Violent Ayatollah submitted by The Noisy Room
- Stuart Schneiderman – The Atheist Cabal submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Robert Spencer – Cologne Mayor: Women should be more careful after Muslim mass rapes, promises “guidance” so they can “prepare” submitted by Joshuapundit
- Godfather of Politics – Pro-Abortionist Upset With ‘Newsweek’ Cover Because an Unborn Baby Looks Like a Baby submitted by The Right Planet
- Milo Yiannopoulas/Breitbart–Coming 2016: All-Out War On So-Called “Social Justice”submitted by Bookworm Room
- Reason.Com –Armed Protesters in Oregon Occupy Remote Federal Outpost at Wildlife Refuge After Marching Against Sentence of Father and Son Ranchers submitted by The Razor
- Scott McKay/American Spectator –We Need A Conservative Alinskysubmitted by Nice Deb
- Robert Tracinski/ The Federalist – The Year The Politically Correct Chickens Came Home To Roost submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Daily Surge – Limbaugh: Trump Turns the War on Women Around on the Clintons–Democrats Are Panicking
submitted by VA Right!
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage–Obama: Taking Away Guns from Women is Just Like Giving Women the Vote submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- National Interest – 5 Iranian Weapons of War Saudi Arabia Should Fear submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Caroline Glick – The Return Of The Rule Of Law submitted by The Watcher
- Gates Of Vienna – Ezra Levant Interviews Tommy Robinsonsubmitted by The Watcher