The Watchers of Weasels have regrouped. Instead of being participants in a weekly competition, we are now contributors to an online magazine called WOW! Magazine. The format is a richly designed home page that gives some information about each new post (a title, picture, and the first sentence or two, much like the PowerLine homepage), along with a link to either the whole article or a lengthy excerpt. If you like what you read, you press another link (much as you would press the “read more” link on my site), and it takes you to the whole post.
The above makes it sound more labor intensive than it is. In fact, it’s an incredibly easy way to get the most current news and opinion from a group of writers you’ve come to trust and admire over the years (or at least, I hope you have). Just to give you an idea of what to expect, here’s a list of the most recent articles from the past couple of days:
- Is Trump an egotist or a narcissist? (And yes, it is a distinction with a difference)
- So why did Leonardo DiCaprio really ditch today’s Clinton fundraiser?
- Book Review: Don Surber Hits It Out Of The Park With “Trump The Press”
- What I Didn’t Tell the Young Owner of a Purebred Dog
- The Music Goes ‘Round and ‘Round
- The Bookworm Beat 8/22/16 — the “as the world turns” edition and open thread
- State Department Warns, Iran Now Looking To Capture American$
- Educated idiots for Hillary
- A Wedding In Turkey Bombed, 50 Dead – Whodunnit?
- The Bookworm Beat 8/21/16 — the passing parade edition and open thread
- Designed for Conditions That Don’t Exist
- Forum: Would You Change NATO Or Leave It As Is?
Please take a few minutes to check out the new WOW! Magazine. I think you’ll like it.