Until WOW! Magazine, the new incarnation of the Watcher’s Council is fully established so that people bookmark it and visit it regularly, all of us in the Watcher’s Council are making sure that everyone out there is the blogosphere is aware of this great aggregated site full of fascinating posts from your favorite Watcher’s Council writers. Today’s offerings are:
- Was Jesus a Leftist?
- Hillary Clinton: The Rattlesnake And The Secretary Of State
- Congress Sends Bill To Obama Allowing 9/11 Victims to sue the Saudis
- How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?; or black pathology in modern America
- NBC’s C-in-C Forum Sets the Tone For The Debates. And Yes, Hillary Lied Again
- Our Pajama Boy President: Unsafe And Unprofessional
- Mexico: Finance minister resigns following Trump visit
Be sure to check it out — and keep a watch for a soon-to-be-added section in which Council members can link to the same quality articles you remember from the “Non-Council Nominations” section of the Watcher’s Councils weekly competitions.