Today was a frustrating day for me, because I had a lot I wanted to write but, aside from one long post, I was dragged away from my computer too often to do anything else meaningful. I still hope to get some writing done tonight but may have to face the fact that tomorrow will be my real writing day. Thankfully, my problems do not affect WOW! Magazine, which offers a wonderful array of commentary about the passing scene, both political and otherwise:
- A love letter to Hillary Clinton reveals the ipse dixit world in which Progressives live
- The New Hillary Visa Card
- Small Donors Scammed By Clinton Campaign Using Repeat Unauthorized Credit Card Taps
- Hillary’s Health is Off the Chart!
- Why Millennials Aren’t Interested In Having Sex
- Less Than 300 Show Up for Hillary’s First Speech Since Illness… And Trump?
- Responding to North Korea