When I was in school, I hated being forced to work with groups, since I too often ended up doing the lion’s share of the work (and, on a couple of occasions, did nothing, which made me feel uncomfortably guilty). As an adult, however, I’ve discovered the joy of working voluntarily with a group of like-minded people towards a single goal.
In the case of WOW! Magazine, the new collaborative online publication from the Watcher’s Council, we are a group of like-minded people who want to read and think about as many things as possible and then, being writers, to share that information, those thoughts, and the resulting analyses with others. In just the past 24 hours, we WOW! Writers have generated the following articles:
- When I say it is impossible to parody the Left…..
- Latest threat to mankind? American BBQ!
- School Attacks: Feeling Good Or Saving Lives, Part 5
- Barack Obama: The Losing Narrative
- New Polls: Black And Hispanic Voters Are Turning From Clinton To Trump
- [VIDEOS] Hillary and your Second Amendment rights
- [VIDEOS] Review: Monday’s episode of Dancing With The Stars