I have been remiss, as I have not reminded you lately that WOW! Magazine, the collaborative effort from the Watcher’s Council is an excellent resource for domestic and international political analysis, social observations, top-rate Second Amendment commentary, and just generally good stuff. If you were to go there now, you’d see all of these articles:
- Drama Queens and Faux Fear on the Left
- The cornucopia of information readily available on the internet
- Sobering, but much needed advice
- Guns: Securing The Right To Self-Defense And Life, Part 6
- Bookworm Beat — the “American Landscape” illustrated edition
- Your Self-Defense Story of the Day
- UPDATE: Stein, Clinton’s End Game: Delegitimize Trump, Nullify Electoral Votes in PA, WI and MI
- Obama’s Nothingburger Eulogy of Fidel Castro
- The Recount and Other Crazy Progressive Ideas About the Election
- In-Service Training And Brain Damage–UPDATED
- [VIDEO] Saying Merry Christmas is the American thing to do
- California Seceding? Don’t Make Me Laugh!
- Why Did Chávismo Wreck the Venezuelan Economy?
- Recount! It’s Not Over ‘Till Hillary Says It’s Over!
- So, beards are sexist now?
- The Left’s reaction to Castro’s death show they care nothing about people, liberty, or justice
- Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton collude to steal election from Donald Trump
Make your brain happy — check out WOW! Magazine