For those interested, today we’re going from Salt Lake City to Grand Junction and from there heading in the direction of Denver. We’ll drive until we’re tired and then stop at a Best Western that takes dogs (most do, which is why it’s a great chain for people traveling with pets).
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Shopping in the 21st century at Walmart and Lowe’s
- Bookworm Beat 4/4/20 — the “if laughter cures, coronavirus has no hope” illustrated edition
- It was inevitable that socialized medicine gave up on the elderly with COVID-19
- Bookworm Beat 4/2/20 — the coronavirus laughs never stop illustrated edition
- The Plague of Yesteryear & Small Pox At the Revolution. What of the Wuhan Flu Today?