I always preface these weekly nominations posts by saying something about how wonderful all of the Watcher’s Council’s nominations are, and that this is the case whether the Council members wrote the the nominated pieces or whether they’re nominations for posts outside of the Council. Part of me fears this kind of redundancy, but the rest of me knows that the truth should never get boring — and when I praise these weekly nominations, I’m speaking as true as can be. (Also, make sure to follow the preceding link to see the great cartoon that the Watcher included in the nominations post.)
- The Noisy Room – The Brookings Institution and Qatar – The Money, Power and Influence Behind Global Terror
- The Independent Sentinel – Rest Assured Your Government Has ISIS Under Control
- Simply Jews – Naomi Wolf and her two sources system
- Joshuapundit-The Left’s Latest Big Lie : “Ebola Outbreak Is Due To GOP Cuts”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Columbus Day!
- The Razor – Ebola in America: 2 Weeks In
- The Right Planet – Two Examples of Why I Can’t Do Liberalism
- Rhymes With Right – Wendy Davis Desperately Attacks Abbott’s Disability
- Nice Deb – Kurdish Female Fighters Holding the Line in Kobani
- Bookworm Room – This American life lovingly focuses on Jewish wrongs, while ignoring Muslim depredations
- VA Right! - 2014 US Senate Race – Analyzing the Polls in Close Races Plus My Prediction!
- The Glittering Eye -The Accounting
- Ask Marion – Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- MidKnight Review – ObamaCare would be a criminal enterprise in the private sector
- The Pirate’s Cove – Leftists: Abortion On Demand Is Totally About Women’s Health, Ya Know!
- The Gates Of Vienna – The Terror-Funding Roads That Pass Through Qatar
- The Other McCain – Lawyer: Convicted Sex Teacher Has ‘Significant Psychological Issues’
- Sultan Knish –The Progressive Missionaries of Unhappiness submitted by The Noisy Room
- Stephen F. Hayes/The Weekly Standard –Failure Upon Failure, The Disintegration of the Obama Presidency submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Point Of No Return – When Granny had dinner with the Muftisubmitted by Simply Jews
- Michael Totten – From Havana to Hanoi submitted byJoshuapundit
- John Nagl/The Politico – America Needs A more Aggressive Strategy Against ISIL- Now submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Jakub Grygiel/The American Interest –Obama And Commodussubmitted by The Razor
- Jeff Nyquist – Opening Moscow’s Bag of Political and Strategic Trickssubmitted by The Right Planet
- Volokh Conspiracy – William Howard Obama? submitted byRhymes with Right
- Paul Rahe/Ricochet -The Centers for Disease Control Loses Its Gripsubmitted by Nice Deb
- Victor Davis Hansen/NRO-Ruins Of The Middle East submitted byBookworm Room
- Clash Daily – 15 B.S. Research Projects That NIH Wasted $10 Million of Your Money On Instead of Studying Ebola submitted by VA Right!
- JustOneMinute – The Health Scare That’s Always There submitted byThe Glittering Eye
- TechCrunch.Com – Edward Snowden’s Privacy Tips submitted by The Watcher
- Roger L. Simon/PJ Media -What Happens if Republicans Win?submitted by The Watcher
- Judith Shulevitz/The New Republic – Accused College Rapists Have Rights, Too submitted by The Watcher