A chance meeting with two people who rose above horrific childhoods is a reminder that, ultimately, only victims themselves can overcome their injuries. Other than the story about Lanny Davis and CNN — he lied, CNN lied, Davis recanted, CNN continues to lie — I haven’t found the last 24Continue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day