It’s not losing seats that bothers me, it’s the fact that post-election counts and recounts invariably favor Democrats, which is banana republic stuff. Post-election recounts and miscounts and discounts and God alone knows what else. I’m not actually going to blog too much about post-election recounts, despite using them as partContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- The thrills and fun of attending a Trump rally (this one in Charleston)
- It’s unsurprising that Ivy League colleges churn out dangerous leftists
- Bernie the Red Part III: Democratic Socialism In Bernie’s Own Words
- Let’s talk about coronavirus
- Bernie’s so-called “rape fantasy” essay will not damage him