Ebola in America is a failure of Big Government Yesterday I pointed out that, in all times and all places, protecting a population from epidemic disease is one of government’s core functions. (It’s irrelevant that these efforts often failed; government was still expected to make them.) Obama is failing thatContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 18
- Dalia al-Aqidi: Patriotic Minneapolis Muslims have a candidate
- An apology if my blogging is a bit erratic
- Bookworm Beat 1/17/20 — the Dems are going bat poop crazy illustrated edition
- History, Holidays and Observances on January 17: The Battle of Cowpens