Private Chris Kershaw, 19, a British soldier, didn’t really send a gift from the other side. What he did, though, was think about the ones who would be left behind in the event he died in battle, and he left them a letter: The youngest of six British soldiers blownContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 29
- History, Holidays & Observances on January 28
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men